5.25.2010

bike love.

b showed me this site last night and we couldn't get enough of the bikes. we watched the slideshow for a while, mesmerized, trying to pick which bike we would like to call our own.









there are many beautiful bikes coming out lately, but the dutch beauty above (the biggest picture) is our favorite. a bike like that just adds romance to the daydream lately i've had where the freeways are filled with bikes and pedestrians instead of cars and trucks. i'm not against cars or anything, i just like the image of that wide expanse of concrete, so noisy and fast, filled with colorful bikes and people, out and about in the fresh spring air.

2 comments:

  1. I like that dream. I just got a bike and I hadn't realized until now what a nuisance cars can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that site! I have my bike all picked out.

    ReplyDelete